Corporate real estate departments use Siterra as a lease management and property management system to improve cash flow and operational efficiencies.
Manage projects, reporting, administration and assets globally
- Simplify real estate property management with web-based access to all data, documents, reports, and incidents for every property and lease in your portfolio.
Receive alerts of all critical real estate property management dates for global lease and payment information.
- Avoid costly penalties by managing and meeting critical dates for all leases and contracts.
- Receive automated notifications for critical lease management dates through your choice of email or hand held device.
Integrate with all databases including ERP and accounting systems
- Seamlessly interface with your internal and third party systems, making Siterra's property management system a single source of data and a user-friendly interface.
Report, analyze and forecast financial data across all regions and markets
- Easily generate lease and expense performance analysis or option comparisons for any number of properties in your portfolio.
- Share lease analyses with anyone you choose within your department, throughout your organization, or with partners around the world—via web-based reports.
Customizable User Interface
- Easily create a customized lease management dashboard with user-defined settings, logos, to-do lists, notifications, notes, checked-out documents and recently used items.
Give workers collaborative tools that improve their productivity
- Enable field workers to upload documents, Excel spreadsheets, engineering drawings and photos in bulk, saving time and money.
- Export documents and attributes in bulk and import them back into Siterra.
- Using Siterra's integrated CAD drawing management, engineers can perform redlining on CAD diagrams, zoom to any level of information or turn layers of information on or off.
News & Events